Making a "Damper Arm".
Things u need:
1 X H-Tube, 1 X arm bracer, 1 X weapon handle, 1 X small spring (found on pen)
1. Cut H-Tube in 2, longer end being the upper H-Tube.
2. File the 2 halves. Use sandpaper to reduce the diameter of the upper H-Tube.
3. Make a small indent on the upper H-tube and stick a shortened weapon handle into the indent. Attached spring to it. Stick with super-glue. (spring should be 2-3 mm longer than the handle).
4. Stick the other end of the spring to the lower H-tube.
5. Attached the arm bracer like u normally would.
6. "Damper Arms" complete. You should be able to compress the H-Tube by 2-3mm if you do it right. The arm bracer acts as a cover for the arm.
Feel free to post any questions.